READ THIS..

Hi to all visitors.. if YOU have greetings,announcements,invitations,proposal or personal message to someone.. feel free to post it here you can send photos and profile or message to exoru@yahoo.com and tell us the date you want it to be posted.. thanks this blog is not mine its ours... remember its for people with an X..... maybe u r one of them...

Ads..

Monday, June 9, 2008

buddy of the day...

Paul Escudero...
im paul from balagtas bulacan and now living in pasay philippines just txt me or call me here's my nos. 09214973479, 09223586204 , 09156028761 and send me emails at rockyd032003@yahoo.com...and who ever need some relaxation hire me for your whole body massage... im 22y/o,5'11 tall, medium built, I can also be your tour guide if ur planning to visit phil..

2 comments:

johnfred said...

hey! paul,

GOOD timing paul! am in the planning stage of spending my holiday there in pinas. i might need your 2 services: masseur & a tour guide. pls keep in touch.

cheers & thanks!

johnfred

Anonymous said...

cute i'll cal you somtime.. anyways do you know the no. of the guy wearing shades? pls send me thru greg2004@yahoo.com pls i find him cute.. and what is his height and profile?